Creamy Pesto Pasta with Texas BBQ Foods Smoked Pork Belly
Published on 15/01/2019
Creamy Pesto Pasta with Texas BBQ Foods Smoked Pork Belly! Never thought that pesto pasta could be this flavourful! Here's the recipe:
For the pesto paste:
Basil Leaves, 50g
Garlic, 2 cloves
Pine Nuts, 2-3tbsp
Olive Oil, 1/4 cup
Lemon Juice, 2tbsp
For the pasta:
Fettuccini Pasta, 150g (good for 1 plate)
Pesto Paste, 1tbsp
Cherry Tomatoes, 5pcs
Cream Fresh, 1/2 cup
Texas BBQ Foods Smoked Pork Belly, sliced
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Blend all the ingredients for the pesto paste.
2. Par-boil the pasta for about 8mins only.
3. Heat the pan. Add the butter and pesto paste. Sauté the meat and tomatoes.
4. Add the boiled pasta and cream. Simmer for 2mins.
5. Season with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
6. Serve while it's hot. Enjoy!
Recipe and image by The Rustic Plate